Sunday, June 26, 2011

YOGA VISTA Gift Card Display

Greetings,
Summer is at our doors and it seams that we get busier and busier (at least I am)... That said, needless to as apologies for the lack of posting, but I will anyway. Please, accept my apologies. Even with Summer Camps, kids and friends and relatives visiting us, I will try to keep at least two posts weekly.
For this Sunday, I would like to share a display more-than-special that I made to Sherry (a.k.a. Yoga Vista owner.)
Last week, Sherry asked me to create a Gift Card Display to place at the Studio on the Front Desk. Sherry's idea was to have a frame with the gift card but I want something more 3-dimensional, so I suggested the gift box. Here is the result:






I hope you like it and that Sherry gets her goal that is to sell more gift cards.
Djana

Be the change that you want to see in the world. -MAHATMA GANDHI

1 comment:

  1. Adorei!!! As letrinhas ficaram lindas no meio da etiqueta ficaram lindinhas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...