Thursday, December 29, 2011

Go Green Crafting - Mini Album

Hello Everyone,
A good story always start with...
Once upon a time...
Three little sad and ugly toilet paper roll that were going to be throw into the trash...


Creatively become "Cinderella" after passing through the hands of Djana "the Fairy-God-Mother of Go Green Crafting."



Jokes a part, I am here today to post pictures of my Mini Album sample that was the class I taught last Wednesday in our Go Green Crafting Series. You will also see pictures of my students albums. I had three enthusiastic ladies in my class.


Djana's Album -Front
Djana's Album - Back

Djana's Album - Inside



Reta's Album cover and tags



I hope you like our creations.

Be the change that you want to see in the world. -MAHATMA GANDHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...