Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This Blog will become Bilingual!

Hello everybody,
I always want to keep this blog an active one, that said, I am not doing a good job! Let's face it, my last post was back August 201!!!! Not good.
I don't want to give excuses but I get frustrated when I try to write in English and I make mistakes both grammatically and spelling. So I decided to make this blog bilingual. That means, when I feel writing in Portuguese I will do so, same for English. I know that the World Wide Web technology is well developed for you to be able to translate any posts easily to any language. To make easier, I am going to add a link to Google Translator: http://translate.google.com/#
Now that I have my decision exposed, I will write another, short but important, post.
Thank you,
Djana

Be the change that you want to see in the world. -MAHATMA GANDHI

1 comment:

  1. O que esse blog eh sobre??? hehehe

    Saudades de vcs......Bjs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...