Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I got my prize!!!/Meu premio chegou!!!

Greeting everyone, 
Last Friday I received my prize for winning the challenge I told you about it.
I was so happy. The papers are really nice.
I will scrapbook them all.
It is interesting that after using Stampin' Up! papers you kind get a little pick about papers and there are some papers in the market that are disgustingly thin. You can fold without damaging the paper. This one I received is one of the good ones. I am also planning to make some of my mini-purse (I know I own you the video-class for that project, I will make one today showing how to make it) to add lipstick and to be gift-card holders.
Thank you Sketchs4All, specially Michelle that sent to me the prize.

 

Oi pessoal,
Sexta passada eu recebi meu premio por ter ganhado o desafio do Sketchs4All. O bloco de papel eh bem legal, dos bons mesmo. Depois que a gente comeca a usar os papeis da Stampin' Up!, a gente acaba se tornando um pouco chata com a qualidade dos papeis que usamos. Tem uns papeis no mercado que sao tao finos, que nem papel higienico, um nojo mesmo. Eu mesmo tenho uns blocos aqui em casa que nem uso por que nao presta pra nada.
Enfim, eu vou usar esses todos e um dos projetos que eu vou fazer (e vou gravar um video explicativo) eh a minha mini-bolsinha. Eu vou fazer umas para colocar um batomzinho e umas para usar como porta gift-card.
Um abraco em todas,
Djana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...