Friday, February 10, 2012

Xmas card

Hello everyone,
Sometimes we just can't help to be amazed and I can tell you that I am very impressed with Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog. The whole thing is covered with cool products. I am bringing to you a Christmas card that I've done using the Twitterpated Product Suite, all new Occasions Mini Catalog products and I will walk you through the details...

Overall View: Card + Envelop
Using the Twitterpated Designer Fabric, I made a border around the  Twitterpated Designer Series Paper. To create the finish in both edges I used the new Adorning Accents Edgelits Die . The Twitterpated Designer Buttons is also from the Twitterpated collection and the sentiment I stamped, die cut and embossed. The stamp "Warmest of Wishes" is from the Holiday Mini Catalog (not available anymore). The border was done using:  Bordering On Romance - Wood-Mount Stamp, 2011 In Color Marker Color Calypso Coral Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, in this order. If you emboss first, you might get you texture flat once you pass through the Big Shot again to die cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...