Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Amazonia Warrior Reception

Hi Folks,
I would like to share some pictures that was took during the reception that Sophie's Gallery offered to all the Mannequin Project artists (and I am included!).
My "warrior" and Me

Ariane (the Mannequin Project Manager) and Me Do you think she is into the recycled art movement?

Some of my art are on display as well: the Muiraquitã Tapestries .

The Light of the Amazon is there as well

That is NOT mine... But I saw some COOL stuff made from other very creative artists.
I hope you have enjoyed seen these pics and if you live in San Diego, you can check it out in person. The exhibition will go until the end of May (not a lot of time left) and the address is 2690 Historic Decatur Road, Point Loma San Diego , California, 92107NTC gallery, Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays, noon to 4 p.m. 


Tchau for now,
Djana


Be the change that you want to see in the world. -MAHATMA GANDHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...