Friday, May 20, 2011

Workshop at the Vista Branch Library

Greeting!!!,
I was invited to teach a greeting card and a scrapbook class at the San Diego County Library Vista Branch and this invitation gives me much honor.
The first class (it was a Mother's Day theme greeting card) already happened and I would like to share with you the results of my set up:

Area designated to our workshop - An overall view.

Detail of my table set up - each participant received a wish list and a catalog folder was available to be browsed. Other ordinary supplies were available in each table as well.

My Samples Display

I had an entire book shelf available to set all the material that we would need to make the cards.

My Stampin' Up! corner: Logo Display, Book-To-Look, Door Prizes, Hostess "Thank You" catalog, and extra wish lists.  

My Hostess "Thank You" catalog.

My Wish List. I added a pencil to each card stock that had my contact info printed.

My Book-To-Look Display. You choose a date to host your workshop and you get to choose a card. At your workshop you get to see what is your free-goodie from me.

My catalog folder. I had my copy & print guy cut the catalogs spines and make three holes. Each folder has one of each current catalog and promotion as well as a customer order form and a wish list.

More Samples. These are my 3-D projects: stationery set, albums, boxes, chocolates, books, and so on. 
Our next workshop will be a scrapbook page and we will use the theme: My Summer Vocation. You must bring at least two printed pictures from your Summer. The workshop will happen August . Pre-registration is a requirement.
I hope you get inspired by my business set up.
Cheers and Happy Stampin'
Djana

Be the change that you want to see in the world. -MAHATMA GANDHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...