Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Family Tree Frame - English + Português

Family Tree Frame 

Quadro da Árvore de Família

I saw this Family Tree the other day in the Stampin'Up website (under projects) and what is more interesting is that I have made a card using the same stamp set but not the same stamp with a similar turn out without seeing this one...
Dia desses, olhado os projetos no website do Stampin'Up, eu achei esse quadrinho com carimbo de árvore. O que é mais interessante é que eu usei o mesmo conjunto de carimbos, não o exato carimbo, para fazer um cartão com uma técnica diferente, mas com um resultado final semelhante.

So, here is my version/Aqui está a minha versão:

 And a close up for a more 3-Dimensional detail/uma foto de mais perto:

If you don't know the technique I used to make the rose flowers, look up my next post. I will show you how to "quill"(note it is quill and not quilt) so you can make your own.
Se você não conheçe essa técnica, no meu próximo post, eu vou mostrar como fazer "quill", daí você vai poder fazer o seu.

I hope you liked/Bom, espero que tenham gostado.
Tchauzinho,
Djana

Be the change that you want to see in the world. -MAHATMA GANDHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...