Thursday, January 19, 2012

Free Stampin' Up! Workshop

Hi Girls,
If you live in Southern California, I would like to invite you to join me during my monthly workshop.
I will have a free Make-N-Take...



I will demo one super cute notepad project, that seams that everybody is in love with...


And I will also explain what is Sale-A-Bration and this wonderful opportunity to join Stampin' Up! for only $125 (normal price $175 with a retail value of $345) and buy wonderful products with discounted price, get products for free and much more.

When: 02/05/12
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM.
Please, if you plan to come, RSVP (info@AmazonRecycled.com) before 02/03/12 and I will give driving direction.
Light refreshment will be served.
Happy Stampin'
Djana

Be the change that you want to see in the world. -MAHATMA GANDHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...