Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-A-Bration is Here - "CHEGOU!!!!"

I can't believe it it's been almost one year since I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I joined Stampin' Up! exactly during Sale-A-Bration last year. I must say that I am really happy with my demonstrator-ship. I buy all these cool products with a discounted price, I get to know (and buy) new products before anybody else, I receive free products all the time and I get to spend some quality time with my friends when I host (or they do) a workshop. I get to share what I love with other and this is so rewarding to me.
It is 1-2-3 EVERYBODY WINS!!!! Now, let's go to the fun for this year's Sale-A-Bration...

1 - Customers/Clientes WIN/GANHAM:

 
Baixe o Catalogo Sale-A-Bration Catalog Download

2 - Hostess/Anfitrias WIN/GANHAM:
 




















3 - New Demonstrator/Novas Demonstradoras WIN/GANHAM:

 

If you have any question regarding how to win during Sale-A-Bration, just write me an email and I will answer all your questions: info@AmazonRecycled.com


Se voce ainda tiver alguma duvida sobre como ganhar produtos de graca durante a promocao Sale-A-Bration eh so me escrever: info@AmazonRecycled.com

Cheers and happy shopping!!!
Um abraco grande e boas compras,
Djana

Be the change that you want to see in the world. -MAHATMA GANDHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...