Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Water Can Flower Arrangement

I found this water can on the "As Is" isle of a craft store. The poor thing was broken and I though I could transform it in a pretty flower arrangement.
Even thou the water can was originally broken, it is new, never used.
I painted the body with alcohol ink and decorated the handle, top and bottom rim with paper and I used Stampin' Up! Ribbon Punch. The paper flowers are handmade by me. I punched, painted and put them together.
The flower arrangement are not fresh therefore it will never goes bad.This Flower Arrangement will be available for sale @ AmazonRecycled's Etsy Store. Only 01 available.

Flower Arrangement





Detail: Handmade Paper Flowers

Detail: Handle


Thank you for stoping by,
Djana

Be the change that you want to see in the world. -MAHATMA GANDHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...