Monday, January 23, 2012

More Tags Available at my Etsy Store

Hello Everyone,
If you saw my blog post about the Travel Tags I made to my brother and sister-in-law you already know that I really liked playing around with manilla tags, so I produced some extra ones to add at my Etsy store.
These are the tags just with background:



The next step, with some embellishments:



And here they are finished:

Turtle Tag - Front
Turtle Tag - Back

Turtle Tag - Detail
Flower Tag - Front
Flower Tag - Back
Flower Tag - Detail

Star Tag - Front
Star Tag - Back
Star Tag - Detail
Heart Tag - Front
Heart Tag - Back
Heart Tag - Detail
Did you liked? Please, leave a comment. We accept custom tags orders. Email info@AmazonRecycled.com
Thank you,
Djana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...